BERRY BUBBLY PUNCH
Community Recipe from
- 0.75 cup(s) raspberry syrup
- Combine 3/4 cup raspberry syrup, 3/4 cup
- fresh orange juice, 3/4 cup pineapple juice,
- and 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice in a medium
- bowl, stirring until blended. Cover and chill
- 2 to 3 hours. Pour mixture into a punch
- bowl, and top with 2 (750-milliliter) chilled
- bottles Moscato d'Asti sparkling wine.
- Garnish with fresh, halved strawberries
- and blueberries.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JanetDMiller and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
BERRY BUBBLY PUNCH Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Alcoholic