Belen's Chicken Fricase
- 8 piece(s) Chicken with bones legs, thighs, breasts
- 3 Potatoes peeled & cut into 8 pieces each
- 2 Capers cut into 2-3 pieces
- 5 Olives (with red pimentos) pitted, chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) Recaito
- 1 can(s) small Tomatoe Sauce
- 2-3 can(s) water (use tomatoe sauce can)
- 2 tablespoon(s) Adobo
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1/2 onion
- 1/4 cup(s) cold water
- 1 tablespoon(s) corn starch
- 1. In a large pot, combine 1st 8 ingredients (up to adobo). Cook covered on medium heat 20 minutes.
- 2. Add peppers and onion. Cook covered 20 minutes.
- 3. If too soupy, mix last two ingredients in separate container & add to pot, cook covered 5 minutes.
- 4. Add Adobo, salt to taste.
- Serve with white rice and/or Italian Bread and/or Salad.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Caroline912 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note