Community Recipe from
- 14 oz can(s) Sliced beets chopped
- 1 bottle(s) balsamic glaze (wegmans) drizzle on top
- 4 ounce(s) goat cheese crumbled
- 1 cup(s) walnuts (2 handfuls) chopped
- 1 piece(s) pears - sweet and ripe peel and chop into small chunks
- Chop the beets; peel skin from pear and chop into small chunks; miz all ingredients;drizzle with balsamic glaze. Decorate with mint leaves.
- Could be spooned into a Belgium endive lettuce leaf on a plate drizzled with balsamic glaze; OR place three beet slices on a small plate overlapped in a circle;spoon pear chunks, goats cheese and walnuts in the center of the beets, drizzled with balsamic glaze.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Chappy851 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note