Beefy Biscuit Cups
On-the-go families will love these hand-held pizzas made with convenient refrigerated biscuits and a jar of prepared spaghetti sauce. From Kimberly Ledon: St. Marys, Georgia. Serving Accompaniments: Baked Hash Browns and Chocolate Peanut Treats. Recipe published in Quick Cooking January/February 1999.
Yield: 8 servings
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 14-ounce jar(s) spaghetti sauce
- 2 8-ounce tubes large refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup(s) (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- • In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the spaghetti sauce; cook over medium heat for 5-10 minutes or until heated through.
- • Press biscuits onto the bottom and up the sides of greased muffin cups. Spoon 2 tablespoons beef mixture into the center of each cup.
- • Bake at 375° for 15-17 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with cheese; bake 3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note