Beef Taquitos (Cuisine tonight for 2)
Community Recipe from
- 10 ounce(s) cooked shredded beef (Lloysd)
- 1 cup(s) low-sodium beef broth
- 1 tablespoon(s) ground cumin
- 2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 3 cup(s) canola oil
- 8 corn torillas
- sour cream,lettuce,tomatoes,
- cheddar cheese shredded
- Heat oil to 375 degrees. Flash fry each tortilla in oil 10 seconds. Place on a towel-lined baking sheet.
- In a saucepan, simmer , beef, broth,cumin, garlic, onion powder and salt, 15
- Fill each tortilla with 2-3 T. of filling. Rollup and secure with a toothpick.
- Fry taquitos in oil until golden brown, 2-3 minutes. Remove from oil and drain on a paper-towel-lined plate.
- Garnish with sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes, cheddar cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by reedcheryla and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note