Beef Stir-Fry with Avocado Salad
Community Recipe from
- 6 ounce(s) Beef tenderloin cut into thin strips
- 1/8 cup(s) lime juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) chili powder plus 1/2 teaspoon
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1/2 sweet onion, medium thinly sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1/2 poblano thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt and pepper (each)
- 1/2 can(s) black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 avocado diced
- 1/8 cup(s) cojita cheese crumbled
- 1/8 cup(s) cilantro chopped
- 2 corn tortillas
- 1. In a bowl, combine beef, 2 tablespoons lime juice, and 1 tablespoon chili powder; set aside.
- 2. Heat oil in a large skillet. Add onion, bell pepper, and poblano and saute 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3. Add beef and marinade to vegetables and cook 3 to 4 minutes. Season with salt and black pepper.
- 4. In another bowl, combine beans, avocado, cheese, 1/4 cup cilantro, and remaining lime juice and chili powder.
- 5. Garnish beef and vegetables with remaining cilantro. Serve with avocado salad and warmed tortillas if desired.
- Nutrition facts per serving: 436 calories, 28g protein, 30g carbohydrate, 26g fat (7g saturated), 10g fiber
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AriWitte519 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note