Beef Sirloin Kabobs with Roasted Red Pepper Dipping Sauce
- 1 1/2 pound(s) boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut 1 inch thick
- 2 teaspoon(s) coarse grind black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) sweet paprika
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Dipping Sauce:
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 7-ounce jar(s) roasted red peppers, rinsed, drained, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) dry white wine
- 2 tablespoon(s) tomato paste
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) xE2x80xA2 dried thyme leaves, crushed or 2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- 1 cup(s) ready-to-serve beef broth
- 2 teaspoon(s) cornstarch
- • Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat until hot. Add onion and 3 cloves garlic; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until onion is tender.
- • Add red peppers, wine, tomato paste and thyme, stirring until tomato paste is blended. Combine broth and cornstarch in small bowl, mixing until smooth. Stir into pepper mixture; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 10 to 12 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally. Keep warm.
- • Meanwhile cut beef steak into 1-1/4 x 1-1/4 x 1-inch pieces. Combine pepper, salt, paprika and 1 clove garlic in large bowl. Add beef; toss to coat. Thread beef pieces evenly onto six 12-inch metal skewers, leaving small space between pieces.
- • Place kabobs on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, about 7 to 9 minutes for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning once. Serve with dipping sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note