Beef Kebabs w Vegetable Medley
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) beef tenderloin chunk pieces
- 1/2 whole(s) red bell pepper squares
- 1/2 whole(s) yellow bell peppers squares
- 10 whole(s) garlic cloves
- 12 piece(s) cherry tomatoes
- 12 piece(s) pineapple chunks
- 3 piece(s) green onions 2 inch pieces
- 16 piece(s) skewers
- 1.Cut meat into desired chunks or cubes. Mix beef with marinade ingredients and keep overnight in the refrigerator. Bring to room temperature before cooking.
- 2.Meanwhile, cut all vegetables and fruits into chunks and set aside.
- 3.In a non-stick pan, fry the beef chunks on medium-high heat until browned. Set aside to cool.
- 4.Make the glaze by combining all ingredients into a small sauce pan. Bring to a boil and let cool while stirring with a brush in the process.
- 5.Once meat has cooled, place desired pieces onto the wooden skewers. On medium heat, pan fry the skewers for 3, 4 minutes on each side while brushing with glaze. Repeat until all ingredients are used.
- 6.Serve on a bed of white rice and garnish with sesame seeds and green onion strips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by oliviajasonkim and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note