- 1 can(s) 10 oz enchilada sauce
- 1 can(s) 15 1/2 oz. pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 4 oz. diced green chili peppers, undrained
- 8 6" corn tortillas
- 8 oz. ground beef
- 1 8 oz. sour cream
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 2 tablespoon(s) flour
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1 medium onion
- Brown ground beef, onion, chili powder and cumin until meat is brown and onion is tender. Drain. Stir in beans and chile peppers. In small bowl, stir together sour cream, flour and garlic powder. Place 1/2 of the tortillas in bottom of lightly greasted 2 qt. baking dish, cutting to fit. Top with 1/2 of the meat mixture, 1/2 of the sour cream mixture and 1/2 of the enchilada sauce. Repeat layers. Cover and bake at 350 for 30 min. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Bake uncovered about 5 min or till heated through. Let stand 10 min before serving. Tastes better the 2nd day!
- 429 cal.
- 6 g fiber
- 24 g total fat
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bhkelly and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note