Beef and Cabbage Stew
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped onion
- 2 16-ounce can(s) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 14 1/2-ounce can(s) beef broth
- 1 16-ounce can(s) crushed tomatoes
- 4 cup(s) chopped cabbage
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- In a Dutch oven, cook beef and onion until meat is browned and onion is tender; drain. In a small bowl, mash 1/4 cup beans with 1/4 cup beef broth. Add to Dutch oven with remaining beans and broth, tomatoes, cabbage and seasonings. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until the cabbage is tender. Yield: 6-8 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note