This was really great, smelled wonderful, tasted fabulous and super easy. Meat was very tender and the family loved it. The only difference was that I used red wine instead of white. It was delicious! Will definitely make it again!
Beef and Button Mushroom Stroganoff
- 1.5 cup(s) beef broth
- 3 pound(s) boneless sirloin or beef round steak, cut into thin strips
- 0.25 cup(s) dry white wine
- 4 cup(s) egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 0.5 cup(s) flour
- 0.25 cup(s) flour
- 20 whole(s) fresh button mushrooms
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh parsley, minced
- 2 whole(s) onions, thinly sliced into rings
- 1 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1.5 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 teaspoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 1.Dredge the beef strips in the flour, salt and pepper. Place the coated beef strips in the Crock-Pot Slow Cooker. Add the onions, mushrooms, beef broth, wine, and Worcestershire sauce.
- 2.Cover; cook on Low 8 to 10 hours (or on High for 4 to 5 hours).
- 3.Before serving, combine the sour cream and flour thoroughly, and add to the stoneware contents. Mix well and let cook for an additional 10 minutes.
- 4.Serve over the egg noodles. Garnish with the parsley.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Caldwell1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Beef and Button Mushroom Stroganoff Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes