Bay Scallop Chowder
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) Butter
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) Chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup(s) Chopped celery
- 1 Small red bell pepper
- 1 cup(s) Red potatoes Chopped, unpeeled
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 2 Bottles clam juice 8 oz
- 1 pound(s) Bay scallops
- 2 cup(s) Half and half
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) Fresh chopped parsley
- Melt butter on large saucepan. Add onion, carrots, celery, bell pepper, potatoes, and oregano. Sauté 10 minutes. Add clam juice and scallops. Cook 5 minutes.
- Add half & half, salt & pepper. Cook only until thoroughly heated. Stir in parsley.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sallie1111 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bay Scallop Chowder Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews