Basil-Peach Chicken Breasts
Total Time: 45 Minutes
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1.25 teaspoon(s) salt
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) ground pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 1 shallot thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon(s) ginger freshly grated
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 12 fresh basil leaves finely chopped
- 1 cup(s) chicken broth
- 4 large peaches peeled and cut into 1/4 inch thick slices
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Season chicken
- on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Cook chicken in hot oil in a large
- ovenproof skillet over medium-high
- heat 2 minutes on each side or until
- browned. Remove chicken from skillet,
- reserving drippings in skillet.
- 1. Reduce heat to medium. Add shallot
- to hot drippings in skillet, and saute 3
- minutes or until tender. Add ginger and
- garlic; saute 45 to 60 seconds or until"
- fragrant. Add basil, chicken broth, and
- peaches. Return chicken to skillet, and
- turn to coat.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until
- chicken is done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JanetDMiller and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Basil-Peach Chicken Breasts Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes