Basic Bar-B-Que Sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) tomato paste
- 1/8 cup(s) water
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1/6 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) yellow mustard
- onion powder to taste
- white vinegar splash
- combine in a small sauce pan, bring to boil. Lower heat, cook 5 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KuriosityKat and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note