Barbecued Chicken Pizza Recipe
Community Recipe from
- 24 ounce(s) pizza dough
- 1/2 cup(s) Bone Suckin' Sauce
- olive oil
- 1.5 cup(s) mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup(s) pinapple chunks
- 1 tablespoon(s) Flour
- 1/4 cup(s) Parsley for garnish chopped
- 1.Preheat grill to medium. Roll out pizza dough ¼ inch thick. Place dough on grill. Spread ¼ cup Bone Suckin’ Sauce over pizza dough. Sprinkle cheese over dough. In a bowl, pour ¼ cup Bone Suckin’ Sauce over cooked chicken. Toss together and place on dough. Add pineapple chunks. Close grill and let pizza cook for 5 minutes.
- 2.After 5 minutes, check to make sure crust is grilling slowly. Adjust heat if necessary.
- 3.Grill additional 15 minutes. Cheese should be fully melted and pizza crust crispy, but not burned.
- 4.Remove pizza from grill with tongs right onto cutting board. Garnish with parsley. Cut, serve and enjoy! Recipe serves 5 to 7.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChefBillyD and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Barbecued Chicken Pizza Recipe Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes