Barbecued Alaskan Salmon
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon(s) soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 4 salmon steaks (1 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- • In a small saucepan, combine the first six ingredients. Cook and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- • Meanwhile, grill salmon, covered, over medium-hot heat for 5 minutes. Turn salmon; baste with the butter sauce. Grill 7-9 minutes longer, turning and basting occasionally, or until the salmon flakes easily with a fork.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note