Bananas Foster Bread Pudding
- 2 tablespoon(s) banana liqueur
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 12 cup(s) cubed Hawaiian bread
- 2 tablespoon(s) dark rum
- 2 cup(s) heavy whipping cream
- 5 large eggs
- 2 medium banans mashed
- 1 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 2 1/2 cup(s) whole milk
- Lightly grease 13x9 pan. Whisk eggs, milk, cream, sugar, rum, liqueur, bananas, and cinnamon. Add bread and toss to coat. Let stand 30 minutes. Pour into dish. Place baking dish inside larger pan then add water to a depth of 1 inch. Bake at 350 for 1 hour 15 minutes or until center is set. Cover lightly with foil during last 35 minutes to prevent over browning. Serve with custard sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by auburn89 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bananas Foster Bread Pudding Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts