Banana Split Baklava
- 2 cup(s) Tropical FoodxE2x80x99s Banana SplitxC2xAE
- xC2xBC cup(s) honey
- xC2xBC cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- xC2xBD cup(s) butter melted
- 1 package(s) filo sheets
- Rough chop Banana Split® and place in a medium size mixing bowl. Add honey, ½ cup brown sugar, ½ tsp. cinnamon, and ¼ cup melted butter. In between each filo sheet layer, spread some of the remaining melted butter and sprinkle with some of the remaining cinnamon and sugar. Repeat this step four times.
- Cut into six equal squares and place into individual mini muffin tins; repeat this step until you have filled
- twenty-four mini muffin tins. Fill each muffin slot with the Banana Split® mixture. Pinch the individual mini baklavas shut and place in the oven until golden brown, about 12 minutes. Remove from oven; drizzle with honey and sprinkle with sugar.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tropicalfoods and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note