: Banana Cream Pie-in-a-Bowl]
Community Recipe from
- : Banana Cream Pie-in-a-Bowl]
- - PREP TIME
- 15 Min
- - TOTAL TIME
- 5 Hr 30 Min
- - SERVINGS
- 1 cup Gold Medal® all-purpose flour 1/4 cup packed brown sugar 1/2 cup
- firm butter or margarine 1/2 cup peanuts 1 box (4-serving size) banana
- instant pudding and pie filling mix 2 cups cold milk 3 ripe medium
- bananas, sliced 1 container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- - 1 Heat oven to 400°F. In medium bowl, mix flour and brown sugar. Cut
- in butter, using pastry blender, until mixture is crumbly. Stir in peanuts.
- Press evenly on bottom of ungreased 9-inch square pan. Bake about 15
- minutes or until light brown. Stir to break up. Cool completely, about 1
- - 2 In large bowl, make pudding mix as directed on box, using 2 cups
- milk. In 2-quart serving bowl, layer half of the crumb mixture, pudding,
- bananas and whipped topping; repeat layers. Cover and refrigerate at least
- 4 hours. Top with additional peanuts if desired. Store in refrigerator.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
: Banana Cream Pie-in-a-Bowl] Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts