Balsamic Roast Pork Tenderloins
- 4 1/2 pound(s) pork tenderloins
- 4 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 8 clove(s) garlic
- Steak seasoning blend, coarse salt and pepper
- 4 sprig(s) rosemary leaves, stripped and finely chopped
- 4 sprig(s) fresh tyme, stripped and finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
- Trim silver skin or connective tissue off tenderloins with a very sharp thin knife.
- Place tender loins on a nonstick cookie sheet with a rim. Coat tenderloins in a few tablespoons of balsamic vinegar, rubbing vinegar into meat. Drizzle tenderloins with extra-virgin olive oil, just enough to coat. Cut small slits into meat and disperse chunks of cracked garlic cloves into meat. Combine steak seasoning blend or coarse salt and pepper with rosemary and thyme and rub meat with blend. Roast in hot oven 20 minutes.
- Let meat rest, transfer to a carving board, slice and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by GeorgiaRaby and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note