Balsamic Glazed Chicken Sandwich with Roasted Red Peppers and Goat Cheese
Community Recipe from
- 3 teaspoon(s) oil
- 3 can(s) Chicken Breasts
- 9 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 6 ciabatta rolls
- 3 Roasted red pepper
- 12 Basil Leaves
- 1 1/2 ounce(s) Goat cheese
- 1. Heat the oil in a pan.
- 2. Add the chicken breast and cook for about 6 minutes on each side.
- 3. Remove the chicken and set aside.
- 4. Add the balsamic vinegar and soy sauce and deglaze the pan.
- 5. Add the chicken and simmer until the sauce reduces turning the chicken occasionally to coat.
- 6. Place the chicken on the bottom slice of bread/bun and pour the remaining glaze onto it. Add the roasted red pepper, basil leaves and goats cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mbusque and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Balsamic Glazed Chicken Sandwich with Roasted Red Peppers and Goat Cheese Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sandwiches