Balsamic glazed Chicken
Community Recipe from
- For the glaze, whisk:
- 1/4 c. ea. balsamic and low-sodium soy
- 2 T. ea. brown sugar and honey
- 1 t. garlic, minced
- 1 sprig rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste
- For the chicken, heat:
- 1 T. canola oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- For polenta, boil
- 3 c. water
- 1 c. cream or milk
- 1 T. minced garlic
- 1/2 c. yellow cornmeal
- 1/2 c. gruyere
- 1 pkg. baby spinach and arugula mix (3 oz, 6 cups)
- For the glaze whisk together ingred. in pan over med.-high heat; add rosemary and cook until reduced by half, 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, keep warm.
- For the chicken, heat oil in a skillet over med-high. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Add chicken and saute until golden brown 5-6 min. Flip chicken and saute another 4-5 minutes. For polenta boil water, cream, and garlic in pan over med. heat. Sprinkle in cornmeal whisking until smooth. Boil 2-3 minutes, stir in cheese until melted. Add greens by the handful until wilted, 2 min. Reduce heat to med. low simmer 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Serve chicken with polenta and drizzel with glaze.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by batesballard22 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Balsamic glazed Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes