Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 pound(s) Ziti or Penne pasta
- 2 cup(s) cooked ground beef
- 1/2 cup(s) sauteed green pepper
- 3 cup(s) marinara sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- 1-2 bratwurst
- 1 cup(s) mozzarella cheese shredded
- Cook pasta until barely tender; drain thoroughly and rinse with cold watere to stop cooking process. Add marinara sauce and meat; mix well. Put in gallon freezer bag; label. Put mozzarella in a separate quart freezer bag; attach to pasta, freeze.
- Label instructions: Thaw. Spread into 9x13 in baking pan. Sprinkle mozzarella evenly over pasta. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over top. Cover dish and bake 30 minutes at 350 or until bubbly. Remove cover and bake 5 more min.
- Serve with garlic bread or french bread.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jkenny and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note