- 1 sprays cooking spray
- 20 oz raw tilapia, four 5 oz fillets
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp garlic herb seasoning, salt-free
- Preheat broiler. Coat a shallow roasting pan with cooking spray.
- Season both sides of fish with salt and pepper.
- Transfer fish to prepared pan and drizzle with lemon juice; sprinkle garlic herb seasoning over top.
- Broil until fish is fork-tender, about 5 minutes. Yields 1 fillet per serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JGoody and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note