- 1 can(s) 10-ounce cream of mushroom soup
- 4 can(s) 14.5 ounce diced tomatoes with liqiud
- 1 can(s) 2.25 sliced black olives
- 6 slice(s) bacon
- 1 cup(s) chopped bell pepper
- 1 cup(s) chopped onion
- 2 cup(s) grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pound(s) ground turkey, browned
- 1 teaspoon(s) minced garlic
- 1-2 tablespoon(s) oregano
- 12 ounce(s) thin spaghetti
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease a 9 13 2-inch baking dish.
- In a large skillet, cook the bacon until slightly crisp, then cut it into smaller pieces. Remove the bacon and saut the garlic, onion, and bell pepper in the bacon drippings until tender. Add the tomatoes, olives, oregano, bacon, and the cooked beef. Simmer this mixture, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Place half of the spaghetti in the prepared pan. Top the spaghetti with half of the vegetable-beef mixture. Sprinkle this layer with 1 cup of cheddar cheese. Repeat the layers. Mix the canned soup and water until smooth, and pour over the casserole. Sprinkle the top with Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, for 30 to 35 minutes, or until heated through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NCmegB and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked SPAGHETTI Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles