Community Recipe from
- 25 ounce(s) bag frozen beef ravioli
- 24 ounce(s) marinara sauce
- 8 ounce(s) shredded italian blend cheese
- 1/3 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- 1 loaf(s) garlic bread
- Grease bottom and sides of 13x9 baking dish. Pour 3/4 cup marinara sauce in bottom of dish. Arrange half ravioli in single layer over sauce. Top with half the remaining marinara and half the italian cheese. Repeat layers once, starting with ravioli, and top with parmesan. Cover with foil, bake 30 minutes at 400 degrees. Uncover and bake 15 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with garlic bread.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Stanelle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note