Baked Potato Cheddar Soup - Taste of Home
Community Recipe from
- 1/3 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 3 cup(s) milk
- 2 whole(s) large potatoes baked, scooped out and coarsely mashed
- 1/3 cup(s) plus 2 Tbsp. shredded sharp cheddar cheese divided
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/2 cup(s) thinly sliced green onions, divided
- crumbled cooked bacon
- 1. In a large saucepan, whisk flour and milk until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in the potatoes, 1/3 cup cheese, salt & pepper. Cook over medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- 2. Remove from heat. Stir in sour cream and 1/4 cup onions. Cover; cook over medium heat for 10-12 minutes (do not boil). Garnish with remaining cheese, onions and bacon if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Potato Cheddar Soup - Taste of Home Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews