Baked Parsnips with Rosemary
- 2 1/2 pound(s) parsnips peeled
- 1 tablespoon(s) Rosemary chopped
- 1 clove(s) Garlic minced
- 3 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- Kosher salt; fresh ground pepper To taste
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cumin
- Preheat oven to 450°. Mix parsnips, chopped rosemary, garlic, and oil on a large rimmed baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper and toss to coat. Spread out in a single layer. Scatter rosemary sprigs over.
- Roast for 10 minutes; turn parsnips and roast until parsnips are tender and browned in spots, 10–15 minutes longer. Crumble leaves from rosemary sprigs over; discard stems and toss to coat. Sprinkle 1/2 tsp. cumin over. Season to taste with salt, pepper, and more cumin, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by heir16 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note