Baked Mushroom Chicken (sherry)
- 4 cup(s) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter, divided
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1/4 cup(s) sherry
- • In a large skillet, saute mushrooms in 2 tablespoons butter until tender. Place chicken in a greased shallow 3-qt. baking dish; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Melt remaining butter; drizzle over chicken. Combine broth and sherry; pour over chicken. Spoon mushrooms over top.
- • Cover and bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note