Baked Lemon Chicken (seasoned bread crumbs)
This lovely chicken is as good cold as it is right out of the oven. It's moist, tender and lemony with a nice crunch. It's a delicious picnic entree as well as a wonderful meal with scalloped or baked potatoes and a fresh green salad on the side. From Marion Lowery: Medford, Oregon. Serving Accompaniments: Fresh Fruit Medley, Green Beans with Cherry Tomatoes and Maple Carrot Cupcakes. Recipe published as in Reminisce July/August 2000.
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter, melted
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- • In a shallow dish, combine the butter, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper. Place bread crumbs in another dish. Dip chicken in butter mixture, then coat with crumbs.
- • Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Drizzle with remaining butter mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 179°.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note