Baked French Toast
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) Challah or brioche bread cut into one-inch cubes
- 8 eggs
- 3 cup(s) lowfat plain, vanilla or strawberry yogurt
- 2 tablespoon(s) maple-flavored syrup
- 1/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) kosher (coarse) salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- Arrange bread cubes in greased 13x9-inch pan.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl. Add yoghurt, syrup, sugar, salt, and cinnamon, mixing well. Pour evenly over bread cubes.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Uncover and bake at 350°F for about 30 minutes or until golden.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CLdiva and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked French Toast Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch