baked crab rangoons
- 1 can(s) 6 oz white crab meat drained, flaked
- 4 ounce(s) 1/2 of 8oz package philadelphia neufchatel cheese softened
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) light mayo
- 12 wonton wrappers
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- MIX first 4 ingredients.
- PLACE 1 won ton wrapper in each of 12 muffin cups sprayed with cooking spray, extending edges of wrappers over sides of cups. Fill with crab mixture.
- BAKE 18 to 20 min. or until edges of cups are golden brown and filling is heated through.
- FOR A CRISPIER RANGOONBake won ton wrappers in muffin cups at 350°F for 5 to 7 min. or until lightly browned. Fill with crabmeat mixture and bake 6 to 8 min. or until filling is heated through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by avmulder and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
baked crab rangoons Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers