Baked Chicken Salad
Chill: 3 Hours
- 3/4 cup(s) canned cream of chicken soup
- 2 cup(s) chopped celery
- 1 cup(s) crushed potato chips
- 4 cup(s) diced cooked chicken
- 4 eggs, hard cooked, chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) finely minced onion
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice or vinegar
- 3/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- Mix all ingredients except chips well. Put in shallow baking dish. Spread chips on top. chill several hours. Bake 400 for 25 min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AZBettyLou and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note