Baked Cake Doughnuts (Wilton)
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) Cake flour sifted
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3/4 cup(s) buttermilk
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- Preheat -- to 425. spray pan with nonstick spray. Mix dry ingredients in large mixing bowl. add liquid ingredients -- beat until just combined. fill each donut cup 2/3 full.
- Bake 7-9 min until tops spring back when lightly touched. Cool in payn for 4-5 min. Finish doughnuets with selected topping -- best served fresh.
- CINNAMON SUGAR -- 2 TBS sugar , 1 TBS connmon, 2 TBS melted butter -- In shallow bowl or plate, sidt sugar and cinn -- dip donuts in butter and then roll in sugar mix.
- POWDERED SUGAR -- put 2/3 c conf sugar in resealable bag -- add a donut, close bag and shake to coat. Repeat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dianeb612 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Cake Doughnuts (Wilton) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch