Bacon Ranch Slow Cooker Chicken Recipe
Community Recipe from
- 16 ounce(s) boneless skinless chicken breast
- 6 slice(s) extra lean turkey bacon cooked and chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) fat free chicken broth
- 1 package(s) powdered ranch dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh chives or parsley chopped
- 1 can(s) CampbellxE2x80x99s 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup
- Spray a crock pot with non-fat cooking spray and place chicken breasts inside (you can use frozen or defrosted).
- In a large bowl, combine chicken bouillon base and yogurt until well blended or . Then add in remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour sauce over the chicken breasts.
- Cook on high for 3.5 hours.
- Shred chicken with a fork and garnish with fresh chives or parsley.
- Serve over Miracle Noodle Pasta or Shirataki Noodles for 0 additional Points!
- Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
- Cooking time: 3 hour(s) 30 minute(s)
- Read more: http://www.laaloosh.com/2012/02/07/bacon-ranch-slow-cooker-chicken-recipe/#ixzz1niLjo1Bt
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tinabeth59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bacon Ranch Slow Cooker Chicken Recipe Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes