- 1/2 pound(s) ground beef
- 4 cup(s) tortilla chips
- 1/4 cup(s) real bacon bits
- 2 cup(s) (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) guacamole dip
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- Chopped tomatoes and green onions, optional
- • In a small skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Place tortilla chips on a microwave-safe serving plate. Layer with the beef, bacon and cheese.
- • Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with guacamole and sour cream. Sprinkle with tomatoes and onions if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note