Baby Corn Romaine Salad
Community Recipe from
- 6 cup(s) torn romaine
- 2 cup(s) fresh broccoli florets
- 1 15-ounce can(s) whole baby corn, rinsed, drained and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoon(s) crumbled cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup(s) fat-free Caesar or Italian salad dressing
- In a large salad bowl, combine the romaine, broccoli, corn and bacon. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note