Avocado Celery Salad
Community Recipe from
- 2 whole(s) Medium sized ripe Avocados Cubed
- 3/4 cup(s) Celery Diced
- 1/8 cup(s) Yellow onion Diced
- 2 tablespoon(s) Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) White Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt & Pepper To taste
- put avocado, celery and onion in bowl. Pour over the olive oil and balsamic vinegar, lightly salt and pepper, toss and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Pepshome and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note