Asparagus Pasta Salad
Refrigerate: 3 Hours
- 1 pound(s) fresh asparagus, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 16-ounce package(s) tricolor spiral pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 cup(s) diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup(s) diced fully cooked ham
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) sliced ripe olives
- 1 1/2 cup(s) zesty Italian dressing
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) dill weed
- Place asparagus in a large saucepan with enough water to cover; cook until crisp-tender. Drain and cool. In a large bowl, combine asparagus with the remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours or overnight.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note