- 1 envelope(s) hollandaise sauce mix
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 cup(s) butter, softened
- 8 bacon strips, diced
- 1/2 pound(s) fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 pound(s) asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoon(s) water
- 12 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup(s) (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- • In a large saucepan, prepare the hollandaise sauce mix with milk and butter according to package directions; keep warm.
- • In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp; remove to paper towels. In the drippings, saute mushrooms until tender; set aside.
- • Place asparagus and water in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high for 4-5 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain and keep warm.
- • Coat a 10-in. skillet with cooking spray and place over medium heat; add 3/4 cup beaten eggs (3 eggs) to skillet (mixture should set immediately at edges).
- • As eggs set, push cooked edges toward the center, letting uncooked portion flow underneath. When the eggs are set, sprinkle a fourth of the asparagus, 1/4 cup cheese and a fourth of the mushrooms on one side and sprinkle with cheese; fold other side over filling. Invert omelet onto a plate to serve. Repeat for remaining omelets. Top with hollandaise sauce and bacon.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note