Asparagus and Beets with Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette
Community Recipe from
- 12 pound(s) beets, chiogga scrubbed & trimmed
- 1 pound(s) asparagus cut into 2-inch lengths
- s&p to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place beets in small baking dish with 1/4 inch water. Cover dish and roast beets until tender, 35 to 40 minutes. While beets are roasting, make vinaigrette (below).
- When beets are cool enough to handle, peel and cut into wedges. Place in serving bowl and toss with vinaigrette.
- Bring small pot of water to boil. Drop in asparagus and cook for 2 minutes until tender. Drain and rinse in cold water. Pat dry. Toss asparagus with beets and season with s&p.
- Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette
- 1 teaspoon minced Meyer lemon zest
- 2 Tblsp Meyer lemon juice
- 1 Tblsp Champagne or Sherry vinegar
- 6 Tblsp extra virgin olive oil
- Whisk first 3 ingrediants and then slowly whisk in oil.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kenders and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note