What a great site to get just the right recipe for what you want to make. Haven't found anything that I didn't just love as well as the guests that I serve!
Asian Turkey Lettuce Wraps
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) ground turkey (you could also use chicken or beef)
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 3-4 green onions chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) red or white onion finely chopped
- 1 cup(s) frozen corn niblets
- 2 clove(s) garlic finely minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh cilantro finely minced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce (or use gluten-free tamari to make it gluten-free)
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar (you could probably even use 1 tbsp)
- 1 teaspoon(s) sriracha (adjust to your spiciness level)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 8 large lettuce leaves
- Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in skillet over medium-high heat until shimmering. Add ground turkey and stir-fry until cooked through, about 5 minutes. For the sauce, in a small bowl, mix together soy sauce or tamari with brown sugar, sriracha, and ginger. Add remaining 1 tbsp olive oil to skillet, and add green onions, onion, corn, cilantro, salt, garlic, and the soy sauce mixture. Reduce heat to medium-low and stir-fry another 4 minutes. Spoon mixture into lettuce leaves and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by rarmama and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note