Asian Pear and Roasted Cashew Crab Salad
Community Recipe from
- 16 ounce(s) blue crab backfin crabmeat
- 2 whole Asian pears, diced
- 2 medium stalk(s) celery, diced
- 1 medium carrot, diced
- 1 medium leek greens, diced then washed
- 4 ounce(s) water chestnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) honey
- 1 cup(s) Clos du Bois Chardonnay
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup(s) crxC3xA8me fraiche
- 6 ounce(s) toasted cashews, course chopped
- 1. Drain crabmeat of excess moisture.
- 2. Combine diced pears with Clos du Bois Chardonnay.
- 3. Combine crabmeat, pear and wine mixture, add all other ingredients, mix well and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note