Asian Grilled Cobia
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 pound(s) Cobia fillets
- 1/4 cup(s) Peanut oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) Light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh ginger or 1 tsp ground ginger
- 3 tablespoon(s) sherry
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) peanut oil
- Place cobia pieces in a shallow dish or bowl. Combine the next five ingredients in a bowl and whisk vigorously until blended. Pour marinade over fish and marinate 30 minutes to one hour. Remove from marinade and drain thoroughly. Rub fish with peanut oil and grill about six minutes per side until done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KathyEdge58 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note