Asian Chicken Salad
- 1/4 cup(s) Asian sesame dressing
- 1 Deli Rotisserie Chicken
- 1/4 cup(s) Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup(s) Shredded Carrots
- 6 Sliced Scallions
- 1 can(s) Sliced Water Chestnuts
- Pull meat off chicken. Tear into bite sized pieces. Mix with carrots, scallions and chestnuts. In a small bowl, whisk yogurt and sesame dressing. Toss with chicken mixture.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by karenm and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Asian Chicken Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads