Asian Cajun Shellfish Boil
Community Recipe from
- 1-2 pound(s) Shellfish
- 1 package(s) crab boil
- 2 cup(s) margarine
- 3 head(s) garlic chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 tablespoon(s) paprika
- 2 tablespoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon Pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) dry chicken powder
- 1 garlic powder
- 1. Poor live crawfish or shellfish into sink and wash until water runs clear and all dirt and grime is washed away. Discard dead crawfish/shellfish
- 2. Cook shell fish in boiling water with crab boil package and 1 quartered lemon.
- 3. Make the sauce; melt the 2 cups of margarine in a saucepan.
- 4. Add 3 heads of chopped garlic to melted butter. Cook garlic until translucent.
- 5. Once the garlic is translucent, add ;
- a. 1 tbsp Old Bay Seasoning
- b. 1 tbsp Paprika
- c. 1 tbsp lemon pepper
- d. 1 tbsp dry chicken bouillon
- e. 1 tbsp cayenne pepper (add more for extra heat)
- 6. Simmer the sauce for 10 minutes and check for flavor. Add more seasoning as desired.
- 7. Put shell fish in a large plastic cooking bag or bowel, pour sauce over shell fish and toss with the sauce.
- 8. Sprinkle Tony’s Magic Dust over the Shellfish as desired before serving.
- Tony’s Magic Dust
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Paprika
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1 tablespoon dry chicken bullion
- 1 tablespoon Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- This is a video for the recipe.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by foodnelson and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note