Artichoke Shrimp Bake
- 1 pound(s) cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 14-ounce can(s) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and quartered
- 2/3 cup(s) frozen pearl onions, thawed
- 2 cup(s) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small sweet red pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can(s) xE2x80xA2 condensed cream of shrimp soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/4 cup(s) sherry or chicken broth
- 2 teaspoon(s) Worchestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) grated lemon peel
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) white pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) soft bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon(s) minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter, melted
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- • Place the shrimp, artichokes and onions in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish; set aside.
- • In a large skillet, saute mushrooms and red pepper in butter until tender. Stir in the soup, sour cream, sherry, Worcestershire sauce, lemon peel and white pepper; heat through. Pour over shrimp mixture.
- • In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, cheese, parsley and butter; sprinkle over top.
- • Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly and topping is golden brown. Serve with rice if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note