Artichoke Chicken Fettuccine
Community Recipe from
- 8 ounce(s) uncooked fettuccine
- 1 pound(s) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- 4 bacon strips, diced
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped onion
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1/2 cup(s) whole milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 can(s) (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and quartered
- 2 tablespoon(s) mayonnaise
- • Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the chicken, bacon, onion and red pepper until chicken is no longer pink; drain and keep warm.
- • In a large saucepan, melt butter; stir in flour until smooth. Gradually add the broth, milk and mustard. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- • Stir in cheese and artichokes. Remove from the heat; stir in mayonnaise and chicken mixture. Drain fettuccine; serve with chicken mixture.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note