Arline's Burrito Bowl
- 2 chicken breasts cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro chopped
- 2 cup(s) black beans rinsed, drained, and cooked
- 2 cup(s) frozen corn, thawed, or fresh corn cut off the cob
- 1 red onion chopped
- 2 cup(s) cooked rice
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1 avocado chopped
- lime juice for garnish
- olive oil
- hot pepper sauce to taste
- taco sauce to taste
- sour cream to taste
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the chili powder, cumin, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Sprinkle evenly over chicken pieces.
- 2. Heat 1 tsp of olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the bite size chicken pieces and cook through. Remove the from the skillet and set aside.
- 3. Wipe the skillet clean with a paper towel. Heat 1 tsp of olive oil in the skillet and add the onion and the corn. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until crisp tender, about 5 minutes. Add the black beans and heat through.
- 4. Layer rice, bean mixture, and chicken in a bowl and garnish with avocado, cilantro, hot sauce, taco sauce, sour cream, and lime juice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by acash09 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note