- 1 cup(s) Oats
- 1 cup(s) Flour
- 2/3 cup(s) Brown Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Baking Soda
- 1/4 cup(s) Canola Oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) Apple or Cranberry Juice
- 10 ounce(s) Sugar Free Apricot Preserves
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Coat an 8-by-12-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Work together oats, flour, brown sugar, salt and baking soda with your fingertips in a large bowl until no lumps of brown sugar remain. Drizzle oil and fruit juice over the oats and mix in with your fingertips until evenly moistened and crumbly.
- Set aside 1/2 cup for the topping; press the remainder evenly in the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Spread apricot preserves over the top. Sprinkle with the reserved oat topping.
- Bake until golden, 30 to 40 minutes. Let cool in the baking dish on a rack. Cut into 15 bars. Store at room temperature in an airtight container.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by HopeFull and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note